I personally love photography and miss having a brief to work towards and a finished result, I did photography at A-level (got a B!!) and I really want to get back into the swing of things, so this is my main reason for re-starting this blog.
When I left college I went onto university where I studied English Language, so obviously writing is a passion of mine too, I love books and poetry. I've attempted to write a couple of stories myself but I am absolutely awful at ending them! I just want them to last forever and for the characters to be real so we can be friends for life (yes, I actually did just say that!)
Finally, i'd love to get chatting to some like minded people in the blogging world (and new bloggers like myself!) and just want to have fun doing something that makes me happy, which will fill up a couple of my spare hours each week.
Feel free to follow me on twitter / instagram @anchorhaus I love to chat!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment