Sunday, 12 October 2014

Sunday Snippet | My new home

Cath Kidston teapot and mugs

I'm currently in the process of moving into my first "own home" and I am so excited I can barely contain myself!!! I can't wait to be painting the walls and learning how to wallpaper!!! Feeling like such an adult at only 24!!!


When i announced i was buying my own place it's amazing how generous people are, from offering to help you move everything, helping to decorate to lovely housewarming gifts to help you settle in!!

One of my favourite gifts I've received for my little place is this gorgeous Cath Kidston tea set (Cath Kidston crush mug - Spring design) from my boyfriend's family. It's so dainty and pretty yet looks very sturdy and like it will last forever!! 





Crush mugs - Spring design




Teapot - Spring design

I can't wait to move in and be able to enjoy my first teapot of (earl grey- obviously!) tea in one of my new mugs!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment