Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Lifestyle | Christmas Box Swap With K NEL!
I realise it's now mid-January but better late than never, ey!?
I signed up for a box swap in October through Clare's blog.
A few weeks later I got an email introducing me to Katie, we had quite a few email conversations back and forth (mainly me whinging about the teething problems in my new flat! Sorry Katie!!) for a few weeks; before we set our price limit and sending date.
I had such fun shopping for Katie's presents, you can read more about the end result here.
Christmas came and went and due to a mysterious return-to-sender issue, I received my box early January, which was a lovely surprise after a horribly long, busy week back at the office!
It felt like Christmas all over again when I opened the box to see my gifts!
As you can see, Katie got me a Sally Hansen gift set (someone has done their research! 10 points for you Katie!) including shades 706 Glitter Bomb and 620 Wine Not, (I think Glitter Bomb will look sooo pretty with a white base! Can't wait to try this!) along with a handbag-size-friendly nail file / buffer, a cucumber clay face mask and the famous Hand Food from Soap&Glory.
I also received a cosy mug complete with English Breakfast and two Clippers' earl grey teabags (not pictured).
I love all of my gifts, thank you so much Katie! :) It was so funny how we both went for a "Winter care package" sort of gift too!
I'm so glad I got involved in the box swap as it gets you more involved with the blogging community and you find new people to talk to based on your experiences! So thank you so much to both Clare & Katie!
Have you ever been involved in a blogger box swap? Send me your links below so I can be nosey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment