Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Beauty | My Morning Skincare Routine

To wean myself into blogging I thought I'd start with some of the more "generic" type of posts you'd see.

Today I'm starting with my morning skincare routine. I have a pretty simple (no pun intended!) routine which is very easy to keep on top of, even when you're running a few minutes late, which I usually am!


Firstly, I start by using the Simple Purifying Cleanser, I slap it all over my face and neck and massage it in for 30-60 seconds and then wipe it off with the bumpy side of double sided cotton pads.

I then use the dotted side of the cotton pad and soak it with Simple Soothing Toner, I make sure I tone my whole face and neck, making sure my face is clear of any remaining dirt and cleanser.

I follow the toner with the Instant Comeback Benefit serum (Which was sent to me by Emerald Street as I was one of the first 50 or 100 people (I forget which) to sign up to their newsletter!) which I mainly smooth in a number three shape, from my chin to my cheekbones, up past my temples and ending at the centre of my forehead and repeat until smoothed into skin.

Finally I finish off with the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser, massaging this into my skin ready to take on the day ahead! Depending on how I feel, read: how much time I have before I'm seriously going to be late, late; I'd usually pop some concealer on under my eyes and a dusting of translucent powder and off I go!

So there you have it, my Simple routine which Benefits my skin massively on no-makeup days! (See what I did there?)

Do you have a simple morning routine too?

p.s. Thank GOD it's payday! Longest January ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment