Do you ever wish your hair would feel like it does when you've just left the hairdressers?
I get this feeling quite often, also know as hair envy of the stars. Blake Lively, the Olsen twins and Whitney Port, just to name a few...
The way I make myself feel better, without running to my hairdresser and splashing the cash to do so, is by using an overnight hair repair treatment such as Lee Stafford's "Sleepover" as pictured below.
All you do is, fifteen minutes before you plan on going to bed, get a handful of this and slather it all over the mid to ends of your hair, throw it up in a bun and hey presto, it gets to work! It says on the bottle that it doesn't leave any residue on your pillow but I always cover my pillow with a clean hand towel anyway, just to be on the safe side!
In the morning I jump in the shower and do a reverse wash with my hair as I feel it gives my hair more volume and is easier to style. The treatment washes out easily and leaves me with bouncy, lighter than air hair which is easy to style and makes me happy about my hair-life once again.
Do you have any recommendations for overnight treatments? As you can see i'm running low on this one!
I nominated you for a Liebster Award! x
ReplyDeleteHi, you followed my blog (adventuresofalovebird.com) on bloglovin', just to let you know I changed the url so if you fancy following the updated version it's at www.bloglovin.com/blogs/amyspirescom-13919099
ReplyDeleteThanks!
x