Sunday, 12 December 2010

Future Prospects

Wouldn't you just love to be in a position where you could just do absolutely whatever you wanted in life? I, for one, would be a speech therapist 3 days a week so that i would know i was fulfilling my days helping people, my first thought was a nurse but... i can't stand needles or blood so that's kind of out of the question now...
I also love a bit of karaoke now and again, well... after a few glasses of wine, never before! I think we'd all love to perform in some way or another, of course this wouldn't be my first choice but the feeling when you're on stage (even if it is just in a run down old man's Irish bar on a Monday night with my best friends) is amazing. People you've never met cheering for you and you just want to completely let loose. It's amazing, but i definitely couldn't do it as a day job (so you won't be seeing me on x factor anytime soon!) i like my privacy too much!
But yeah I'd mainly want to be a photographer. With amazing space to take pictures and people lining up for portfolios and such. I'd take pictures of anything for anyone. I seriously love it but for now i guess it's just a hobby that i hardly have any time for with Uni and working. I seriously might make a new years resolution to take at least 1 photograph a day in 2011... yeah, i think that's a good one. Better than: I WILL ONLY EAT CARROTS TIL I LOSE 2 STONE!!! Not that I'm in any position to be wanting to lose weight. Putting on only thanks ha ha!
So basically i think society is totally making us follow the crowd and do what is expected of us rather than what we want to do, I know there are the minority of people out there who do end up taking their own path and becoming successful in their own right but its probably a very small number of cases who do end up successful. Maybe this is the ambition in me actually surfacing, wanting to do well rather than what i have a passion for, maybe when I'm older, or on the side of my day job I'll do some photography.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment